Volunteering is a great way to make new friends and support a cause you care about. Helping us helps you, too! Want to develop your technical, leadership, and organizational skills? With the Arkansas Society of Freethinkers, you can accomplish amazing things.
Most importantly, volunteering to help the Arkansas Society of Freethinkers is fun!
We always need help on committees, and we always need help making our events happen!
- Bring a snack to a potluck
- Keep Arkansas Beautiful during out quarterly Adopt-a-Highway cleanup
- Volunteer for Reason in the Rock
- Find speakers for our lecture series
- Take part in the holiday parade
- Erect and take down our Winter Solstice Display
- Host a “Sinner’s Cinema” movie night
- Coordinate a bike ride
- Host a party
- Coordinate a charity drive
Do you have a great idea for an event or activity? Let’s hear it!
Contact us today to discuss volunteer opportunities.